I would like to thank Yinglan for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is the first that time I’ve ever gotten nominated for something like this. So, I’m very happy!
I’d also like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog about Cinnamon for the past few months and to those who have been following me this whole time. I am very grateful to you all!
The Rules for Accepting this Award Nomination are:
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking his/her blog and display the award logo.
- Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less). Link their blogs and inform them about the nomination.
- Mention three things that inspired you the most this week (you can talk about last week’s inspiration too).
- the bippity boppity beautiful blog
- Awkward Girl.
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Live to Write-Write to Live
- C-Dog & Company
- Gnawing the Bone
- WITHIN THE K STREETS
- Wiley’s Wisdom
- A Narcissist Writes Letters, To Himself
- A Small Act of Kindness Can Bring a Smile on Million Faces
- The Bella Travelista
Three Things That Have Inspired Me the Most this Week:
- Cinnamon, my dog, has been the number one inspiration this week for me. I’ve been having so much fun watching her do hilarious things especially during Christmas time. She’s my inspiration for my blog and for my life as well. Without her, I’d be lost. She has brought so much happiness into my life. Getting to share my stories with everyone through my writing is even better!
- God has also inspired me the most this week. Each day, I’ve been reading a chapter in the Bible and it has taught me to never give up no matter what. It’s a huge inspiration because it helps me believe in myself and stay strong.
- Being able to be with my whole family at Christmas last week has inspired me. Seeing everyone together after so many years has been such a blessing. It has lifted my spirits so much! It makes me feel like anything is possible if you just have faith and believe.